Here at Chesterfield’s we take the health and safety of all our customers, staff & suppliers very seriously. As per usual, we continuously practice above average cleaning, sanitization & screening procedures to ensure our establishment is protected from any possible COVID-19 outbreak.
As you enter the restaurant, you would have noticed a personal COVID screening questionnaire. If you have answered yes to any of the posted questions, please return home and self isolate.
Practice Physical Distancing – all tables have been spaced out to the appropriate measurements set by the Ontario law
- Ensure that you keep a 2 meter (6 feet) distance from others
- Do not crowd the door
- If you know a fellow guest dining at a different table, do not approach while inside the restaurant & begin conversation
- If both washrooms are occupied, please wait at your table until vacant
Wear a Mask
- All guests must have a mask on at all times while inside the restaurant
- If you get up from your table to either go to the bathroom, exit the restaurant, etc; a mask MUST be worn
- Once seated at your table, you may remove your mask
- Exceptions include: children under the age of 2 or anyone who has a medical condition that makes it unsafe for them to wear a mask
Telephone Call Wait List / Customer Log
- To ensure that a physical line is not present outside the restaurant while guests wait for their table we have created a wait list where we take down your name and phone number and call you once your table is ready
- You must be physically present to put your name on the list, we do not take names over the phone
- This list is also used for our customer tracking log
Due to the fact that we are at a limited seating capacity, the wait for a table can be long. Do not get frustrated or aggravated. We ensure you that we are doing our best to get you a table in a reasonable time. With that said, the maximum time for each party at a table is one hour.
If you have any questions about our policies & procedures do not hesitate to ask any one of our supervisors.